Search:
Din Tai Fung - servicexcellenceblog
5370
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-5370,single-format-standard,edgt-core-1.0,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,hudson-ver-1.5, vertical_menu_with_scroll,smooth_scroll,transparent_content,blog_installed,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.11.2.1,vc_responsive

Din Tai Fung

Good day to all of you! We hope you are well and happy and ready for our latest review. We have recently accompanied a dear friend on the journey of re-decorating her new apartment and spent the last couple of days in malls around Dubai looking for unique furniture and valuable deals. Furniture hunting is hard work and makes you hungry – this is why we did not only hunt for good deals, we also hunted to good food.


We were looking for something new, something that would round up our day nicely and would make us write another review for you. We discovered Din Tai Fung.

Din Tai Fung is located on the second floor of the Mall of the Emirates and offers authentic Chinese food, prepared a la minute. The open floor restaurant is massive and easily accommodates more than 150 guests at the same time. It was Friday afternoon and the place was packed. We queued for a table for two and observed the happening. 70% of all guests were from China Mainland and surrounding areas, the remaining 30% were locals, Indians and Western expects and tourists.

Din Tai Fung is a restaurant which brings together guests from all regions, for the same cause: authentic food, prepared and served by amazing, friendly (female only) people!


We got a table right in the centre of the restaurant; Sophie, the waitress  us and handed over two menus. We ordered a Coca Cola, home-made ice tea (the best one we ever tried) and some nibbles to start off with.

Vegetable dumplings, hot and sour soup and Bok Choy in garlic sauce as  starters, were followed by egg fried rice with sweet and sour chicken, as our mains.


It was more than enough for the two of us. It was delicious. It was super fast, and it was prepared a la minute. While waiting for the food we had the chance to observe the chefs in the show kitchen. They were fast, concentrated and focused.

Their way of working looked so synchronized and we thought to ourselves how much communication, passion and team work it requires to produce such a quality product and speed of service! Wow! From the chefs to the hostesses and the waitresses, the service and the overall experience was outstanding. It was so great infect that we came back the very next day, to enjoy some more of that Bok Choy in between shopping around the mall, on our hunt more furniture.

We would like to thank the Din Tai Fung team for the great experience and hope to be back soon again.

谢谢 (thank you), SE

Zomato
0 Comments
Share Post
No Comments

Post a Comment